Pray. Fast. Give. Prepare.
These are the tenets of the season of Lent. As we walk together to Jerusalem, to Holy Week, we invite you to return to the Lord through spiritual disciplines. No matter where you are in your journey, keep in mind that we ALL need directions. As we prepare for Holy Week, consider how the following spiritual disciplines can become part of your walk with God.
- Join us in daily prayer at Noon and 6PM* from wherever you are.
- *Evening prayer can be on your own OR taking part in the Holden Evening Prayer experience (below).
- Weekly video lessons with Pastor Emily on how we can use the basic spiritual practices given to us through the ages by the church (below).
- Pray and experience the rite of Confession & Forgiveness with Pr. Emily. Offered Mondays @ Pilgrim 4-7PM, and Thursdays @ Bethany 3-6PM, or by appointment.
- Take a look in the drop-off bins for amazing resources like devotionals, children magazines, etc.
- Join Bible Study via Zoom on Tuesdays 10-11AM
- Worship with us on Sundays: 8:30AM Pilgrim, 10:30AM Bethany.